(FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS)
1. WHAT'S GLUTEN-FREE?
- All of our smoothies and fresh pressed juices are gluten-free.
- Our yogurt and sorbets are also gluten-free.
- Any of our pitas can be ordered as a salad (sans the pitas).
- We do not carry gluten-free wraps at this time. Wraps cannot be made into salads.
- Please note that all gluten-free items may have exposure to gluten as they are prepared in the same kitchen.
2. WHAT’S IN THE YOGURT & SORBETS?
- Our frozen yogurt contains active probiotics.
- Our yogurt and sorbets do contain artificial flavouring & colour.
- Sorbets are dairy- and lactose-free.
- Yogurt is not dairy- or lactose-free.
3. WHAT’S DAIRY-FREE?
- We can substitute dairy milk for coconut or almond milk in all of our smoothies and in any of our hot/cold drinks.
- Our sorbet is dairy-free, but may come into contact with dairy as it is located in the same dipping cabinet.
- If allergic to dairy, we recommend substituting any sorbet for coconut milk, coconut water, or an almond milk option.
4. NUT ALLERGIES:
- We are not a nut-free kitchen as some products contain nuts such as almonds and peanuts.
5. BAKED ITEMS:
- Our locally-made baked items are made in Banff by Wildflour Bakery and may have come in contact with gluten or nuts.
- Some items are suitable for vegans. Review items individually.
6. HOW ARE YOUR FRESH PRESSED JUICES MADE?
- We use locally-sourced and/or organic produce whenever possible and press fresh, whole produce through a centrifugal juicer.
7. CREDIT CARDS & EXCHANGE RATES:
- Unfortunately, at this time, we are unable to process any credit cards or international debit cards.
- For those wishing to use cash, we offer a 20% exchange rate on the US dollar.
SORRY, NUTRITIONAL FOOD DATA IS UNAVAILABLE AT THIS TIME.
NEED A SUBSTITUTION? JUST ASK. IF WE CAN, WE WILL!